Personal and Business Income Tax: Glens Falls, Saratoga, Lake George NY and Southern VT!

Catherine Bostock-Hudy, EA is an Enrolled Agent, who is enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.  She is required to meet the IRS requirements for continuing education annually, with two hours of continuing education per year in ethics. She is held to the standards of IRS Circular 230, which is administered by the Office of Professional Responsibility.

Per the IRS What is an enrolled agent?
“An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of practicing, that is, representing taxpayers, before the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can practice before.”

How can Enrolled Agent help me?
Enrolled Agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled Agents expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS.

What are the differences between Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals?
Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation. Enrolled Agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the U.S. government (CPAs and attorneys are licensed by the states).

Individual Income Tax Returns

  • We prepare individual income tax returns for federal and state with electronic filing. Living and working on the Vermont/New York border, CBH Business Services, Inc. also prepares multi-state income tax returns.
  • We stay up to date on tax laws.
  • We can provide guidance based on your occupation/situation
  • If you receive a letter from the IRS or state, we are there to help you all year long.

Business Income Tax Returns

We prepare:

  • 1065 Partnership Income Tax Returns
  • 1120 Corporation Income Tax Returns
  • 1120 S – S Corporation Income Tax Returns
  • We prepare multi state business income tax returns with electronic filing.

Business Tax Returns – Other

We Prepare:

  • Quarterly and Annual Payroll Tax Returns
  • Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Tax Returns
  • Highway Use Tax Returns

We are open all year round, so if you have tax questions after April 15th, we are available to meet with you.

Please call 518-793-8546 for your appointment today.

CBH Business Services, Inc.

CBH Business Services, Inc.